Saturday, June 30, 2012

Germany vs Italy And Quest Means Business on CNN had same Ideas Football And Economy Eurozone Euro 2012

Football And Economy
Euro 2012 And Eurozonee
Similarities

This is my Twitter Timeline
My Twitter Timeline Midnight 28th June 
After Mario Bolitelli ended German Dream
Germany vs Italy 
Angela Says Yessssssssssssss



"We did the loser Greeks Frau Merkel " Niersbach

Yes Frau Merkel we DID THEM IN CLAP CLAP 
Says The President of German Soccer Federation


C'mon lady, Now you are embarrassing me 
Haveb't you gone too far Frau Merkel ?


Howzzat Angela ? Says Bolitelli
Bol I Tell I WE WON MERKEL!!!


Now , what should I do :(( I can't jump up n down any More
Italians beat us :(((


Okay Senor Monti, Super Mario Brothers did us
Now take some concessions
and just shut up Okay !!!



Bare Naked Truth
Italy Beat Germany 2-1
In spite of Twitter Trend the German Fans created
Germany vs Italy
FIFA YOU SUCK
TWITTER YOU SUCK :-)

Italy’s euro victory over Germany tops its Euro 2012 win




European Council Day 2 Update




Here will Come Transcriptd 
From
Quest Means Business
Dated 29th June 2012
with @richardquest making a funny comparison
between Euro 2012 And Eurozone

you can find transcripts 
The transcripts for 29th June are yet to be loaded

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment